Our practice areas include commercial real estate development program design, implementation and management.
Our clients are often owners of properties with unrealized potential due to:
- Multiple and sometimes disparate uses
- Size and scale
- Functional obsolescence
- Environmental contamination
- Political or other considerations
HOW WE WORK
We operate as the "in-house but out-of-house" expert team on behalf of our clients. Day-to-day, this means:
- We work for you, we do not develop projects for our own account.
- We work strictly as an agent of our clients strictly avoiding conflicts of interest or the appearance of such.
- We maintain client confidentiality.
- We work on a fee-for-service basis. Our fees can be structured as an hourly rate, project budget or retained contract. Our fees are transparent.
- We can manage the work of related professionals on behalf of a client. This may include engineers, architects or other professionals.
- We meet our commitments and provide comprehensive updates and attend regular update meetings, keeping our clients informed at all times.