Tom York has provided corporate real estate consulting and transaction management for ConnectiCare for over 16 years. In 2000, ConnectiCare, Inc. had multiple office locations in the Greater Hartford area which created operational inefficiencies for the firm. In response, CC retained the team of Tom York, Bob Botters and Bill Farley of CBRE to advise senior management on effective real estate solutions.
- 2002: Negotiated a 15-year, 100,000 SF “Built-to-Suit” transaction for their administrative offices at 175 Scott Swamp Road, Farmington, CT.
- 2008: Negotiated a 15-year, 60,000 SF “Built-to-Suit” transaction for ConnectiCare’s headquarters adjacent to existing administrative building at 175 Scott Swamp Road, Farmington, CT.
- 2015: Provided data-informed site selection services to identity the optimum markets for a new business model related to health insurance retail stores. Following senior management’s approval, Goman+York has been implementing the real estate plan.
- 2016: ConnectiCare formed a partnership with CliniSanitas, a medical group from Colombia, to open three clinical medical facilities in CT. Goman+York was engaged by the new entity to provide site selection services and implement a real estate plan.
- 2016: Located and negotiated a 6,600-retail lease at 1487 Pleasant Valley Rd, Manchester CT.
- 2016: Located and negotiated a 9,000 SF lease at Brookside Plaza in Bridgeport, CT.
- 2016: Located and negotiated a 13,300 SF lease 206 Kitts Lane in Newington, CT.
- Providing long term strategic planning and transactional brokerage services for CC’s 100,000 SF administrative office building at 175 Scott Swamp Road in Farmington, CT.
- 2018 Negotiated a lease renewal of 100,539 SF headquarters in Farmington.
- 2019: Negotiated a Lease for ConnectiCare’s new subsidiary “WellSpark” in Farmington for 28,000 SF.
- 2019: Negotiated a 1,500 retail lease in South Norwalk, CT.
- 2020: Negotiated a Retail Lease in Shelton 4500 SF.
- 2021: Negotiated a Retail Lease in Waterbury, CT.