EAST HARTFORD, CONN. (June 24, 2016) – Goman+York Property Advisors has successfully negotiated seven leases totaling 31,200 SF of office space at 111 Founders Plaza bringing the building’s occupancy to over 97%.
- Quest Global Services, a diversified global engineering company with over 7,500 professionals in over 30 locations around the world, expanded by 8,000 SF and now occupies over 28,000 SF;
- McGann Bartlett & Brown, a law firm dedicated to addressing legal issues pertaining to work relate injuries in Connecticut has renewed their lease for 8,300;
- Connecticut Association of Realtors has renewed their lease for 4,700 SF;
- KForce, a professional staffing firm, leased for 3,200 SF;
- Case, Corrado, Yazmer & Company, a certified public accounting firm providing tax and financial services to individuals, small businesses and estates & trusts leased 3,200;
- CoWorx staffing leased 2,000 SF and;
- Financial Vision, a wealth management firm has leased 1,800 SF
Tom York, a principal at Goman+York Property Advisors and agent for the property for over 18 years, handled the transactions for the ownership.
Situated directly across from Hartford’s Central Business District, 111 Founders Plaza is a 250,000 SF office high-rise offering best in class amenities including a full-service cafeteria, fitness facility, common conference room, dramatic river and skyline views and ample free parking. The property has maintained an occupancy level of over 94% for the past 15 years. Currently there are over 50 tenants from 600 SF to 30,000 SF.
Goman+York Property Advisors, LLC, provides expert advice and high-value services to landlords and tenants, owners and investors in the commercial real-estate industry. The East Hartford, Conn,-based company delivers “real world,” customized real-estate solutions for all its clients. It consistently exceeds clients’ expectations.