20-year Strategic Master Planning of Residential Campus and 2022 Update
- Urban Planning: Proposing reconfiguration to increase the accessibility of campus and provide better transportation opportunities for students, faculty, and staff; including ongoing conversations to realign existing bus lines to the new campus front door on Riverside Drive.
- Architectural Concept Designs: Highlighting the advantageous location of the campus via extensive spatial models. Drafting a 20-year plan for a full, mixed-use buildout, consistent with the surrounding area’s strengths and disadvantages.
- Financial Modeling: Testing planned developments against market realities and sound business practices.
- Programming: Long-range considerations for the campus include a variety of live, work, and play concepts; providing for everything from student and faculty accommodations to affordable housing options.
- Marketing: Employ an omnichannel approach to promoting newly constructed facilities. Attract interest from prospective tenants and investors.
- Align a long-term master plan to fit with sound real estate principles of the highest and best uses.
- Actively negotiating tenant leases and marketing properties.
- Assist with redefinition and refinement of tasks ranging from curriculum to residential accommodations.