The Town of Groton engaged GOMAN+YORK to provide a strategy to sell and redevelop the 14.05-acre property known as William Seely School which was vacant and underutilized.
- Development of multi-channel marketing campaign including
- digital and print collateral materials,
- targeted prospect lists of suitable developers and user-operators
- Development of tax abatement schedule
- Comparable properties analysis
- Market research of relevant trade areas
Attracted DonMar Development Corp. (North Haven, CT) who proposed a plan to reinvent the former William Seely School property as an approximately 280-apartment complex designed with “a community feel” and amenities including a clubhouse, pool, movie viewing areas, walking trail, and dog park. (Source: The Day)